Payment Connection is our online Bill Pay Service that allows you to manage
your monthly payments online saving you time and money! Why write out
the same checks month after month when you can use Payment Connection
and its FREE!
The convenience of Payment Connection means you can…
- Schedule regular payments every month.
- Avoid late payments and late fees.
- Schedule one-time payments or recurring payments.
- Send personalized gift checks for those special occasions.
- Schedule unlimited transactions per month.
- Enjoy our bill pay service at no cost to you.
How does it work? You will first need to have a checking account with Maine Education Credit Union and you must be a MeEd-Connection (home banking) user. You can set up one-time payments or recurring payments up to a year in advance. Whether it’s a mortgage payment, credit card, utility bill or the local repair shop - you can use Payment Connection to pay anyone, anytime (via electronic or paper check)
How do I schedule a bill for payment? The first time you pay a bill, you’ll need to set up the payee including the name, address, phone number and account number. Once this information is entered and saved, you can select it from the payee list and schedule a payment. Payment should be scheduled at least 5 business days before the due date to ensure that it is received on time.
When can I start paying bills online? Simply click on the link below to login to home banking. Click the bill pay tab and start the enrollment process. You’ll have the opportunity to review the terms and conditions prior to completing the enrollment process.
* Transactions using Payment Connection are considered the same as any other transaction in regards to overdraft and other fees set forth in the account service fee schedule.